American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia
– Our National Professional Association stands behind the professional practice of Asian Bodywork Therapy in the United States. Setting and maintaining standards for the profession since 1989, the AOBTA® is a peer reviewed, membership organization that sets the gold standard for an entire array of East Asian manual therapies. The HeartMind Shiatsu Professional Training is proud to meet all the criteria of the AOBTA® for our graduates to receive the professional membership level status of Certified Practitioner.
Healing Spirits Massage Training Program
– If you are seeking an excellent LMT certificate course in the State of Colorado, we heartily recommend our partner the Healing Spirits Massage Training Program. We happily share the beautiful classroom at the Bodywork Bistro, Living Arts Center in Boulder, CO.
– This excellent Boulder establishment offers Massage and Bodywork to the public on a walk-in or private appointment basis. Established by our fellow HeartMind Shiatsu Instructor, David Goetz, the Bistro has won the Best of Boulder award several years in a row. Please schedule an appointment with one of their talented therapists today!
– Do you long to see the world, and have a great learning and growing experience along the way? Integral travel combines the wonder and beauty of visiting amazing places of great natural beauty with the addition of inspiring, professionally guided educational experiences in the healing arts! Operated by our very own HeartMind Shiatsu Instructor Jessica Van Antwerp, your search for an amazing, inspiring, educational travel adventure has been rewarded! Enjoy!
Living Love Mindfulness Medicine
– Our Nutrition Instructor is a nationally recognized leader in Functional Medicine and offers clinical services through digital trainings and private appointments in the Boulder area. His practice provides you with the comprehensive care and consideration to assist you with even the most challenging of your health concerns.
Center for Authentic Living
– Mary Richko, LCPC is a graduate of the Ohashiatsu® Chicago program, Matthew’s original training offering in Evanston, IL. She has been a practitioner of Shiatsu since graduating from the Ohashiatsu Program in the 1990s. She is also a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with offices in Park Ridge, IL, where she serves a diverse clientele in sorting through and resolving the deep issues that visit all our lives. She sponsors Matthew’s work in the Chicago area, and we look forward to her joining our Advance training levels as Associate Instructor guiding our students in accessible Somatic Therapy practices.