Booklist for HeartMind Basic Training:
- Touching Ki: The Healing Art of Shiatsu, by Matthew Sweigart**
- HeartMind Shiatsu™ Meridian Chart, by Matthew Sweigart and David Goetz**
- The Healing Promise of Qi: Creating Extraordinary Wellness Through Qigong and Tai Chi by Roger Jahnke, O.M.D.
- Between Heaven and Earth: A Guide to Chinese Medicine by Harriet Beinfield and Efrem Korngold
- Elemental Meditations Companion Guide, by Matthew Sweigart
- Zen Shiatsu: How to Harmonize Yin and Yang for Better Health by Shizuto Masunaga and Wataru Ohashi
- One Meridian Flow, by Matthew Sweigart
- Hara: The Vital Center of Man by Karlfried Durckheim
** Available for purchase in our store. All other books can be bought through Amazon.
Highly Recommended (not required):
- The Web that Has No Weaver: Understanding Chinese Medicine, Ted J. Kaptchuck, McGraw-Hill, copyright 2000.
- The Foundations of Chinese Medicine: A Comprehensive Text for Acupuncturists and Herbalists, Giovanni Maciocia Cac (Nanjing), Churchill Livingstone, copyright 2005.
- 30 Essential Yoga Poses: For Beginning Students and Their Teachers, Judith Hanson Lasater, Rodmell Press, copyright 2003.
- Blackfoot Physics, F. David Peat, Weiser Books, copyright 2005.
- Luminous Essence: New Light on the Healing Body, an Alternative Healer’s Story, Daniel Santos, Quest Books, copyright 1997.
- Dragon Rises, Redbird Flies: Psychology & Chinese Medicine, Leon I. Hammer, Eastland Press, Revised edition copyright 2005.